Our family

Our family

Monday, August 25, 2014

On the road again...


Time to dust off this Blog again.  I think everyone knows by now that we are leaving the Pacific Northwest and heading out for Texas!  I got a job opportunity and we decided that this was the right move for our family.  Over the last month we have cleaned and gutted (furniture) to our Yelm home.  We have renters moving in shortly.  We flew down to San Antonio and bought a house in Cibolo, TX.  The packers are at our house right now shoving all our wordly possesions into boxes as I write this.  My wife and kids will be flying down there and staying with friends until I get there.  I will be driving the truck and travel trailer down there with the dog.  LONG trip, but this is really the best way to do it.  More to come through our adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment